Become a Patron
£500 per year
Being a Patron of Two Temple Place offers exclusive access while making a really significant contribution to our work.
£500 makes you a member of a very special network of supporters. Your contribution could allow us to undertake vital conservation work to our Grade II listed building. It could provide two free workshops enabling primary schoolchildren to experience unique cultural learning opportunities. Or it could provide a full day of participatory arts activities for people from some of London’s most disadvantaged communities.
Patron Members enjoy all the benefits of a Supporter Plus membership as well as:
- A private guided introductory tour to the history and architecture of the building
- The Two Temple Place tote bag
- Invitation (+1) to the Private View of our annual exhibition
- Named acknowledgement on our website (optional)
- 10% off in our shop & café
Patron Membership comprises a benefit value containing the actual £100 cost of membership to us as a charity. The £400 amount above the benefit value is a suggested donation and is eligible for Gift Aid. All donations are non-refundable. Please complete the form if you are a UK taxpayer and can add this to your payment at no extra cost to you.