October Half Term: Family Open Day
Calling all little explorers! Bring your adults to Two Temple Place – the house of stories – on Thursday 28th October for our FREE Family Open Day!
Join the Green Man and Little Red Hood and use one of our interactive family trials to explore the building and the stories hidden within its walls. Choose between one of the following trials:
- Bring your smartphone or tablet to follow the interactive trial, scan the QR codes to hear The Green Man and his friends tell stories about the building
- Use our paper trial to follow Little Red Hood around the building, including colouring in and drawing games
A picnic area (with limited capacity) will be open for use. Please note that a café will not be open on site. A buggy and pram park will also be available, as well as baby changing facilities and we are a breastfeeding friendly venue.
As a historic building there is a short flight of stairs leading up to our entrance and wheelchair access to the building can be gained by a stair climber – please speak to us for more information. For more information on access at Two Temple Place please see the ‘Access’ page of our website or contact us on 0207 836 3715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No booking necessary. FREE entry.
Please note that COVID safety regulations will be in place throughout the building:
- Visitors must wear a face covering except for children under 11 years old or those who are exempt.
- Social distancing is required throughout the building, and we will be managing room numbers.
- A one-way system will be in place.
- Please be mindful of other visitors and staff members and keep a 2-metre distance from others.
- Hand washing and sanitising facilities will be available.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
- All visitors will be asked to sign in to the building.