Friends Exclusive: Trip to Chiswick House and Gardens
Chiswick House and Gardens is a glorious example of 18th-century British architecture and landscaped gardens, created between 1725 and 1738.
• The stunning ceilings and beautiful velvet wallpaper of the upstairs rooms
• William Kent design features in the house and gardens
• The rich collection of Old Masters paintings
• The 19th-century Italian Garden
• The magnificent conservatory, home to the oldest collection of camellias in Britain
After the tour you could get lunch in the café and look around the gardens at your leisure, have a look at their website for more details.
Find out how to to become a Friend of Two Temple Place here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org